Thursday, December 27, 2012

How does Facebook determine which Thumbnail to display when you attach a link to a wall post?

Q. When sharing a link through a wall post, Facebook grabs images from the destination site. How are these images determined and can you set parameters on your site to allow Facebook to get certain images or block certain images?

A. it automatically takes any of the pictures they can find from the website (unless ther is no pix on the site in which case u cannot show a pic)

How retrive the tree structure of the remote system using ip address?
Q. Hi,
Can anyone suggest me that how to write the code for retrieve the desktop, my computer, my documents of the remote system of given ip address, like facebook image uploading section, how to develop that functionality using php. I got the code for for particular folder tree structure but i want the code for complete tree structure of login ip addressed.

sorry for my english.

Thanks in advance
----------------------

Anil Kumar

A. You're kidding, right?

The directory tree structure on web sites is usually protected with security configurations. Unless the person managing the web site is a complete moron, or unless you have elevated permissions on the site's file system, I doubt you're going to be able to write some PHP script that will provide you with that information.

That information is an open door for a cracker to break in and violate the entire system.

How do i make a facebook event photo larger?
Q. I have been trying to make a picture for a Facebook event. I have been editing the photo in both Adobe Photoshop and Fireworks (CS4). No matter how big I make the image (pixels), when I upload the image to Facebook, the image remains small. How do I fix this and make the picture in the actual event larger? I can see that there are larger pictures on my friends events so I know it can be done.

A. You should try re-uploading the photo and it should allow you to edit how large you want it to be




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment