Friday, December 28, 2012

How did you learn you might be gay?

Q. I did a facebook survey that says i'm a gay cowboy like in brokeback mountain. It even used the pictures from the movie! It comes as a shock since i've never been on a gay man or a horse.

A. Well It's pretty obvious

If you like men your gay
If you like both your bi
if you used to like women but now like men your gay
if you used to like men but now women your straight

Im gay and i used tolike womenbut that changed last year when women stopped turning me on compeltely

Why do people seem to think that sexual orientation changes your character?
Q. I read a post on facebook- basically some idiot said, "Keep gays out of the military, I don't want some man bum-humping me instead of shooting". Why do people assume that a gay man is attracted to EVERY man, or that a lesbian is attracted to EVERY woman? It irritates me so much!
I'm straight and I'm not attracted to every man I run across. Why would it be any different?!

A. They're under educated bigots?

How can I find dang gay men in my dang area on Facebook?
Q. Is there a dang option on Facebook, where I can find some dang men in my area that are seeking men. You know, like there is on that dang website Myspace.

A. You'd probably be better off using a dang dating website. There's tons of them out there.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment