Friday, December 28, 2012

How shoudl I do to have a image turns up when you share my site on facebook?

Q. What I mean is, whenever you share my website on Facebook, a Twitter or Facebook image turns up beside it. Because I have my Facebook images at the end of the page. Are you able to add a code towards the page so it shows the image on Facebook?

A. thats weird, never heard of that before.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YxPruPqTNg&feature=channel_video_title

How to stop my facebook profile picture from showing up on google images?? Ten points to best answer!!?
Q. When I search myself on google images, my facebook profile picture appears. I want to keep my facebook account, but I don't want to appear on google images!! Help please??? xxx
btw my privacy settings are all on :)

A. Yes you can do it and its so easy. I would direct you to the official facebook answer for that so that there is no confusion. Go to the link below. Hope this is helpful.
http://www.facebook.com/help/new/?faq=12041

How to change my image in the facebook?
Q. How to change my image in the facebook?

A. Hi pal,
This is how you change your image on facebook -

1.Log into your account.
2.On the Top left panel on your screen,there is your name diplayed with your current picture.Just under it,there is also an option ' edit profile'.Click on it.
3.Now you see an array of options in the left panel of your screen.Click the second option,that is profile picture.After that,enter the location of your image after clicking "browse" button.
4.Find your picture's location and then click open.
5.Then on facebook,click apply or click ok.

Hope this helps.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment