Sunday, December 30, 2012

How do I change the privacy settings in a Facebook page?

Q. How do I change the privacy settings in a Facebook page? I want to make it so only certain people can see it and not show up on google? I am an admin on the group.

A. you Dont have that control On a Facebook page only Profiles Have that control and plus there is no setting that restricts it from showing on google

How do i get the regular computer Facebook page on my mobile device ?
Q. I had the regular page when i was clicking on the Facebook that's on the desktop yahoo homepage now i went did its only showing the mobile Facebook page i tried to log out and log back on but still won't give me the desktop version of facebook . Any ideas cuz i hate the mobile app.

A. Try changing the url from 'm.facebook.com' to 'www.facebook.com'
else in mobile phone applications, you'd find a link at the bottom of the mobile facebook page. The link helps you get to the regular page. I can't remember what it is like. But you'll find it easily... :)

How to make an add button for company facebook page?
Q. My husbands company is making a facebook page, but theyve made the page the only problem is there isnt a button that allows people to "add" the company & then them accept or deny the friends, there is only a like button for people to like the page, so they cant control who is on the friends list. Is there some way to go about making the company facebook page to where people will have to add them & be accepted instead of just liking the page?? Thanks!

A. Let me clear it -

Facebook profile allows to add/delete/block etc friends.By a Facebook profile you can control all of these options.

On the other hand, you are so right about Facebook page. There will be a "Like" button in the Facebook page. So who wants to be the fan of your page, just click the "Like" button.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment