Monday, December 31, 2012

How do I remove my facebook ( thus my real name) from google search engine ?

Q. I have seen this question asked man times but, the answers are all old, or at least seem to refer to an older version of facebook.

When I click privacy settings I get the following:

BASIC DIRECTORY INFORMATION
&
FACEBOOK SHARING

I don't see the option to remove my name from search engines anywhere

A. there is no such option yet, but would be handy.

Is there a Mark Zuckerberg Wedding Fund that I could contribute to?
Q. I'd like to help offset the cost of his recent wedding. I hear his Facebook shares are not doing too good.

A. Of course there is ! Simply Send me Your Contribution and I'll make sure he gets it !
BTW: Don't try and use this a Tax Write Off the IRS may tell you there was no Donation ! You know the IRS ,they just want your money ! Despite this slight misunderstanding I assure you though that all is good !

Telling others that the problem with this country is that this country has less morals?
Q. What is the point of public figures telling people that this is the problem with this country? Does this action actually cause people to reflect on themselves and will make them do good unto others and less evil things?

Or does it have the opposite effect and just makes people point fingers at others and say its not me.

I see so many facebook shares on this, and ultimately, I come to question the motive behind all this.
Nikki: Will telling others that they are not moral actually make them to become less immoral and do good unto others?

A. I would rather talk about ethics than morals. Mere semantics maybe, but people won't run from or put their defenses and biases up as quickly as when you mention "morals."

Of course we in the U.S. are so crippled by pluralism that even the most basic agreement on ethical standards is impossible.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment