Thursday, December 27, 2012

How do I find out what Facebook account my phone number is linked to?

Q. I have a couple of Facebook accounts for roleplaying. I've used my phone number to verify one of them, but I can't find which one. I've logged in to all of them and checked but none of them say there's a number connected to the account. Now I need that number for another account. How do I find which account is linked to my phone?

A. Type your phone number into the Facebook search bar. Your account will show up if your privacy settings allow the general public to search for you.

How to get around Facebook's phone number verification?
Q. I can't even login into my Facebook because they keep asking for a phone number to verify something. Is there anyway to not have to enter a phone number. It's so stupid. What if somebody doesn't have a cell phone? I guess that means you can't have a Facebook account.

A. it doesnt have to be a cell phone - you can use a house phone too

Does Facebook know my phone number after using it on the Blackberry app?
Q. im using facebook on my blackberry and i was just wondering if Facebook knows my phone number now.

A. Just keep checking on your profile nd if your number shows uo delete it,and set your settings to private so only your friends can see it just incase it is on there.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment