Sunday, December 30, 2012

How do I block certain people from seeing my relationship status on facebook?

Q. I'm wondering if I can block certain people from seeing my relationship status on facebook? Not everyone, just certain people..

A. Yes, it's possible.

Go to Account Settings > Privacy Settings > Customize Settings > Things I share > Relationships > Customize > Hide this from > Put the name of your Friends you want no to see your Relationship status

What can guys say as their status on facebook?
Q. Besides what their doing, what can guys post as their status on facebook? A lot of girls have quotes and stuff from songs but what can guys put? Without looking stupid.

A. Your Name is eating a banana...it tastes good

What is the biggest difference between Twitter and your status in Facebook?
Q. Trying to figure out Twitter, but I don't see the practical difference between twitter and just updating your status on Facebook.

A. This is exactly what I had been thinking until I got sick of seeing all of that extra crap people do on facebook. I don't want to hear about relationship status, see every picture ever uploaded, get game requests, get poked, or any other stupid, unnecessary feature they have on there. Twitter is much simpler.

That's just me, though. If you enjoy all of that then there's no point in using twitter since it is the same thing as updating your facebook, just without the rest of facebook.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment