Monday, December 31, 2012

Is there a way to upload pictures to facebook without saving it to your computer?

Q. Is there any way to put a picture on facebook without saving it to your computer? Is it illegal to get pictures off of google and put them on your facebook? Ok, so what I want to know if there is anyway to upload pictures to your facebook without saving it to your computer? Thanks in advance!

A. Actually, if you take a pic with your cam you don't have to save the photo to your computer. If you "upload", it does have to be save to your computer. Not to worry, it takes seconds to delete the photo from your computer once it has been uploaded; just locate the photo and delete it, by right clicking. No, it's not illegal to get pictures from facebook, unless you're planning to violate or exploit the person in the photo. Be aware, there are many others with the same mindset and not use legit photos and they could be anyone. I don't think it would be wise, unless the pic displays an object.

How can I block everyone from seeing my profile pictures on Facebook?
Q. So i tried to hide all my pictures from facebook. I still want my picture to show up on my profile. But when you click it, there's no way to comment or like it. I've tried for an hour now. -________- But it still doesn't show up on the edit album settings. It shows my other albums. Just not my profile pictures album. Heeelllllpppp please. I want to be the only one allowed to see my pics. Thanks!

A. 1: Click "Profile Privacy Settings"
2: Click "Customize settings"
3: Click "Edit album privacy" on there you should see were it say's "Profile Pictures"
4: Click "Customize"
5: Than click "Only me" on the "These people"

how to save pictures from facebook and the internet onto HTC inspire 4g?
Q. How do you save pictures from facebook and the internet onto your HTC inspire 4g?

A. hold your finger on the picture until a menu pops up, scroll down to "save picture" option. (;




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment