Saturday, January 12, 2013

Is there any way to customize your Facebook profile?

Q. I was wondering if there was any way I could customize my Facebook profile like I can my MySpace profile. Like, change my background or add music or change my layout...

A. There is this: Facebook expressions. It's like a wallpaper for Facebook

http://www.fbexpressions.com/works

How to customize my facebook profile?
Q. Are there any free themes available on net that can change the look and feel of my facebook profile?

A. n0t that I know of

How do you make your facebook profile invisible to everyone but your friends?
Q. So people don't know your facebook profile exists?

A. Logon your profile, go to
Account > Privacy Settings > Customize Settings
make it how you want it and there you go!
Hope this helped.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment