Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Is it safe to allow facebook access to your computer?

Q. Before you upload pics facebook asks for permission to have access to your computer so that it can be easier and faster, but it seems weird to me... myspace doesn't ask for that.

A. I am no rocket scientist but have used facebook for a long time and never have any problems as long as you security center is telling you it is trusted it is fine.

How can I upload pics on FaceBook with and without creating a new photo album?
Q. I have been trying for like ever to figure out how you upload pics to FaceBook. FaceBook's Help Center didn't help me at all. There are dozens of pics that I want to upload but the amount will only grow until I figure out how to upload them.

A. You can't unless you upload it straight as your profile pic. But then it will put it in the profile pic album....

How do you send pics to Facebook from your phone?
Q. Is there a way that you can send pics to facebook from your phone? because i have all kinds of pics that i want on my facebook!

A. here is the answer i found from facebook.com itself...

To upload photos to Facebook Photos, send photos from your camera phone as a multimedia message to mobile@facebook.com. To add a photo caption, just include it as the subject line in your message

i know i had to initially establish a link to my phone then i was able to upload my pic to my profile.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment