Monday, January 28, 2013

How do you put up pictures for your contacts on a blackberry torch through their facebook picture?

Q. I have had a few phones, and my phone before this one had the option where i could link my contacts up with their facebook page, and it will show their picture instead of a blank square.
I just got a blackberry torch, and it wont let me do that. It randomly paired a few contacts through facebook and shows their facebook picture, but I dont know how to do it manually, or get the rest of them up.

A. Erm.. I Think ( Not too Sure ) But if you pair their Facebook with them in the contact book in the settings it should automaticly do it...
If not then Google is the Way Forward. [:
Good Luck !! [:

Is it pretty normal to be yourself in every Facebook picture?
Q. I'm asking this because everyone I see in a facebook picture usually have friends or groups of friends with them in a lot of pics. On mine every pic I am by myself.

A. yes it is Normal its better to be your self

What would a funny facebook picture be?
Q. I need to change my facebook profile picture, so what would be a funny facebook picture? I kind of want to go on the contradictory or ironic picture. Or when people see it, it is funny but makes them think kind of. If you guys know what I mean.

A. in a sammich costume.

on a scooter.

ridin around your hood.

mmmmmmmhm.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment