Thursday, January 31, 2013

There are adds on my facebook wall and on the facebook login page. How do I get rid of them?

Q. For some odd reason I have advertisements (that aren't supposed to be on facebook) on my facebook pages and on the facebook login page. They only seem to appear on one of the computers but not the other. I downloaded a setup thing to download shows on megaupload but then it appeared that nothing happened and it kept asking to download it. So I deleted what I download but the advertisements are still there. What do I do?

A. Maybe you had download a virus which one is called koobface I am not sure about this but can you try to find to delete the adds on your facebook wall and login page?

How do I get rid of login information on the facebook login page?
Q. You know the facebook login page, when I click on the box where it says email there's a list of emails that appear which people used to log on to their facebook account. How do I make it so that they don't appear when I click the box? Thanks. I use Firefox as my browser by the way.

A. You can clear your cookies under tools>history and make sure 'cookies' are checked when you clear the entire history. CCleaner is a free program that automates this across all browsers, which is what I use since it clears cookies for Firefox, IE, and chrome.

What font is used when typing in a web address on Internet Explorer or a Facebook login?
Q. What font is used when typing in a web address on Internet Explorer or a Facebook login?

A. Looks like the plain Times New Roman twelve to me.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment