Thursday, January 31, 2013

How do I copy/paste "link us on facebook" on another website?

Q. We currently have a facebook account for our non-profit community facility, and our own website. We just need to know how to copy/paste the "link us to facebook" button on our own website to get people to go to our facebook link. Any and all help would be appreciated. Thanks

A. Please follow step By step ins traction.

1. Log in to your facebook page CLICK on edit page(right top).
2. CLICK on Resource then use social plug-in.
3. CLICK on Like Button & fill "URL to Like" field with your facebook direct url(I.E: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Web-Promotion-Design-Services/185785864806902?sk=wall).
4.CLICK on get code & will get the CODE.
5. Paste the code on your website, where you want to keep.

How many customers will respond to my Facebook invitation?
Q. I am getting ready to launch my company FB page and am emailing 500 former customers with an invitation (with promotions for joining our new FB community). In general, about how many people should I expect to join? I want to know so I can plan how much to invest in promotions that I will be announcing in the invitation. Anyone have experience with this? Thanks in advance!

A. It depends what industry you are in and the method you email them (it might go in there spam message box). At a guess I would say 20 - 50 people.

How do you water neighbors crops in CityVille on Facebook?
Q. Ok, I know this is probably a stupid question, and it's probably something little I'm over looking, but how do you water neighbors crops in CityVille on Facebook? I know how to revive crops and harvest them but can't figure out the watering part. Can anybody help me?

A. It's exactly like reviving. You visit a friend and if there are any crops that are not withered you can water them.
If they are already withered you click on them and they will be revived but if they were not withered then you will be watering them and they will grow sooner than normal time.
I am an expert player and like to share my findings on my blog here: http://quietherald.wordpress.com/2011/01/30/i-am-sally/

This is my personal blog, no promotions!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment