Monday, January 28, 2013

Question about facebook blocking for adding people?

Q. I have been blocked for adding people for about 4 times and now its like my fifth time. Facebook blocked me from adding people for a month. If I continue to add too many people after this ban has been lifted what would facebook do this time?

A. ..This could be the technical issue, so... Report it to the service to get things fixed..

Good luck!

Can I share an instagram photo to facebook if facebook is blocked in that country?
Q. I'm going to China this coming June and I want to keep my friends updated on my trip. However, facebook is blocked there. If I upload a photo to instagram, and click to share it on facebook, will it still go through to my facebook even though I won't be able to see it till I get back?

A. Keep in mind that facebook recently bought instagram...

I think instagram still works in China, and haven't read anything to the contrary as of April of 2012.
http://thenextweb.com/asia/2012/09/01/instagrams-good-run-china-will-facebook-buyout-ruin-things/
http://micgadget.com/24932/will-instagram-now-be-blocked-in-china/

That being said I do not think you can post things to facebook through the instagram app, china still has facebook blocked off so I think you simply will not be able to log in to facebook via the instagram app to share things on facebook.

How come we can't view people in a group on facebook anymore?
Q. I tried looking for my old classmates from a school group and it looks like facebook blocked the people. It happened to other groups too. Facebook is starting to suck. Now I can't find my classmates anymore. It use to help me remember some names that I have forgotten from the past.

A. There is no evidence for this... I would say that the group hides the member in the list, or that Facebook decides to hide the people list for the group.... You might want to contact Facebook admin about this..

Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment