Wednesday, January 30, 2013

How to make facebook games faster?

Q. I love playing facebook games, what is the best browser to play the games, and how can i make the games faster?

A. google chrome with adblock.
if you want it to be faster then you need a better PC.

Why cant I watch any videos or play facebook games on my computer?
Q. When I try to play facebook games they dont load at all and when I try to watch videos the either dont load at all or on youtube it just says that an error occurred and to try again later but this happens with every video i try to play on there. Help anyone? Please?

A. Because you haven't download the Adobe Flash Player

Can you play Facebook games on an Android phone?
Q. I have heard people say you can download something to an Android phone in order to play Facebook games on it. Is this true? If so, what would I need to download?

A. it depends....

http://www.ehow.com/how_7705963_play-facebook-games-android.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment