Thursday, January 31, 2013

Is it pretty normal to be yourself in every Facebook picture?

Q. I'm asking this because everyone I see in a facebook picture usually have friends or groups of friends with them in a lot of pics. On mine every pic I am by myself.

A. yes it is Normal its better to be your self

What would a funny facebook picture be?
Q. I need to change my facebook profile picture, so what would be a funny facebook picture? I kind of want to go on the contradictory or ironic picture. Or when people see it, it is funny but makes them think kind of. If you guys know what I mean.

A. in a sammich costume.

on a scooter.

ridin around your hood.

mmmmmmmhm.

How do I get my Facebook picture to show on my Droid?
Q. I cant seem to get my facebook picture to show on my droid, like on my messages and stuff.

I have it synced to facebook and I have my number in facebook...

I have the first droid, I can get others to come up but I cant get mine...

A. Perhaps your picture is made with a different file than others, otherwise it's bigger than the normal picture on it - like my friends. It won't show up. But I really don't know, I'm just giving suggestions...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment