Tuesday, January 29, 2013

How to search for phone numbers on facebook?

Q. So I got a text from a number I don't know (which I don't believe was accidental, was an invite .) and I was wondering if it's possible to search for phone numbers via facebook , if so , how .
I knew it was possible on the old version of facebook but I can't figure it out on the new version .

A. there is no way to do this anymore because it was being abused by spammers

facebook disabled it

Is it ok to ask numbers through facebook?
Q. On Friday i came home from my religious camp i went to. I have many friends who are from distant states. I found them on facebook. Is it ok for me to ask numbers through facebook? OR is it easier to use facebook?

A. It's fine but ask in a message or IM chat.
Some of them might think it's pointless if you already have a way to talk.

Can u find peoples phone numbers on facebook?
Q. i got a new phone and i dont feel like askin every one for their numbers, so is there a way to look up peoples numbers on facebook.
Because i know you can get it through facebook applications on the phone.

A. yes. you can.
a few people have it posted in their "info" section on their profile or wall.
look there. but sometimes they dont ..




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment