Monday, April 29, 2013

How to hide my Facebook account from facebook search?

Q. I want ,when someone who isn't my friend on facebook search my name or e-mail on facebook search,my facebook profile doesn't appear on its results.
I know, there was a way to hide facebook account from facebook search already, (before facebook changes to timeline),but now i can't find that option.
I want just hide my profile from those who are not my friends on facebook.

A. Set all options in the settings to private.
That should work.

Facebook search: why do some names appear before the others?
Q. When I go to type a name into Facebook search and type in the first letter, a list of names appears and it is generally in alphabetical order. However, there are always a few names that appear at the top of the list (even though they wouldn't be the earliest alphabetically). Why is that?

A. If you went to a person's account that way, fb tries to help you by making them the first selection.

What can I do in order not to be found on the facebook search by my e-mail?
Q. What can I do in order not to be found on the facebook search by my e-mail? I can't find those privacy settings in timeline.

A. http://abrax.us/Facebook/NotSearchable.php




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment