Thursday, March 28, 2013

How does a person purchase shares in Facebook?

Q. I'm interested in buying some shares in Facebook once it goes public but I haven't done this before and I'm not sure where to begin. Can anyone offer advice?
SINCERE, POLITE ANSWERS ONLY PLEASE. THIS IS A SERIOUS QUESTION.

A. Once it goes public, you can buy it through any stock broker. E-Trade and Scottrade are two of the best discount brokers in the US. Or, if you want ongoing investment advice, I recommend contacting your local Edward Jones office.

As far as I know, the IPO is still in the planning stages and there isn't a set price or date yet. It's not listed on Yahoo's IPO calendar.

How do I share my FACEBOOK PAGE ON my TIMELINE on and on FACEBOOK GROUPS?
Q. How do I share my facebook page post on my own facebook account timeline and on facebook groups that I have joined?
i am unable to share on my facebook account timeline and on goups. is it do with my settings on my facebook page?

A. be careful doing that - it's against the rules and is considered spamming by facebook, so if you get caught, they will delete your page

Can I automatically share videos to my Facebook page when I upload to YouTube?
Q. I want to make it so when I upload videos, it will automatically share with Facebook.

Not my personal account under my name, but the Facebook page made for my YouTube channel.

I can't seem to do this.

A. either way, you can share Facebook video to you tube or you tube videos to Facebook. But I can't find any way so that you can directly share your you tube videos to Facebook while you upload to you tube.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment