Wednesday, February 27, 2013

What is a good facebook application for playing music on your profile page?

Q. I am looking for a good facebook application where I can play music on my profile page that can be listened to by friends. Also, if you know of one where you could search a song database for it, that would be even better.

Thank you soo much!

A. I could only suggest iLike which is an application which allows you to select songs/artists/videos that you like and it compiles a list. I believe that it also allows you to make a playlist, however be aware that music will not automatically play on you profile if a friend visits it. Within iLike is a search in which you can type a song or artist to search for. It lets you listen to the first part of the song in case you aren't sure its the right one.

Where can I go to submit my idea for a facebook application?
Q. I have a really good idea for a facebook application. Where can I go to submit it. Can I receive money if it does well?

A. if you go here http://developers.facebook.com/ there is a link that says "Get Started: everything you need to know to get started building a facebook application"

What are the top 10 non-Facebook applications being used?
Q. I'm planning to create a Facebook application. Since most users play games, I'm wondering what are the top 10 non-Facebook applications that are being used for comparing purposes.
* Question is mixed up, sorry.

The questions should be: What are the top 10 NON-GAME Facebook applications being used.

A. Top 10 "Non-facebook applications"?

So applications not on facebook? Like myspace? ._.;;




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment