Saturday, January 12, 2013

How do I remove someone's like on my status on Facebook?

Q. Someone I hate keeps liking my status on Facebook and I want to know how to remove the like....
I've already tried unfriending the person but the like stays there.

A. you can't remove a like. it just makes them look stupid anyway. unfriend them or block them and your future statuses won't be bothered.

How do I block certain people from seeing my relationship status on facebook?
Q. I'm wondering if I can block certain people from seeing my relationship status on facebook? Not everyone, just certain people..

A. Yes, it's possible.

Go to Account Settings > Privacy Settings > Customize Settings > Things I share > Relationships > Customize > Hide this from > Put the name of your Friends you want no to see your Relationship status

What can guys say as their status on facebook?
Q. Besides what their doing, what can guys post as their status on facebook? A lot of girls have quotes and stuff from songs but what can guys put? Without looking stupid.

A. Your Name is eating a banana...it tastes good




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment