Saturday, April 13, 2013

Why do I get a Facebook login popup when I submit an answer here?

Q. Just started happening, a Facebook login popup when I click Submit. What causes it, or better yet, how do I kill it?

A. That is happening because its changed and its trying to share updates to Facebook. When you post look near the bottom and uncheck share on Facebook. I had the same problem

How can I delete an email from the list of emails that comes up in facebook login?
Q. I don't like the whole list of emails that comes up in the facebook login email part so does anyone now how I can delete these emails?

A. When you log into Facebook, go to you Inbox . Once in, you'll see a list of your emails. Look to the right of each. There will be an "x." Place a check mark in the emails you want to delete and click the "x". Your emails will disappear.

Tinychat is only allowing a Facebook login even though settings allow guests?
Q. I made a Tinychat and in the settings I allow guests to come in but when my friends try to come in it only shows the Facebook login and it won't even login in for them. What should I do?

A. Thats bull my friend sign in as guests on there all the time.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment