Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Why can't Internet Explorer find the Facebook home page?

Q. When trying to find the Facebook home page on my pc, I get the
"Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" error message. It doesn't seem to be a problem with Facebook's server, cause other people seem to be able to log on??

I've tried clearing my browsing history and deleting cookies, but it doesn't seem to help. Any suggestions?

A. maybe because there's a spelling error ?
type in the address again and make sure there's no mistakes
ps; this has happened to me before too but i never deleted my facebook mail yet so when i clicked the link to the photo i was tagged in or the photo someone commented on.

How do I disable the publishing of my photo comments onto others' home pages on Facebook?
Q. Every time I comment on one of my friends' photos, I hear from my other FB friends that that photo and comment was published to their Facebook home page. Is there any way to make it to where I can comment on photos without my entire friendbase seeing what I wrote??

Thanks!

A. Besides just not commenting, no there's not.

Rememeber, if you're commenting on someone's photo who has friends-only privacy settings for photos, and isn't friends with your other friends, they wont see.

Who cares though? It's a free country, say what you want.

Is their a way to change the Facebook home page lay out to its original form?
Q. i hate the new facebook home page i'm wondering if their is anyway to change back to how it was before the update

A. there is an application to do that
your going to have to look at the application page (i cannot tell you where that is off hand)
but you would have to search for the app and add it




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment