Saturday, April 13, 2013

Where to get those funny facebook pictures?

Q. Where do I get more of those funny facebook poster graphics, you know, the funny pictures with captions on it?

Show me your funniest ones!

A. you could visit on Google.com page and search for funny Facebook picture.

What is some funny facebook statuses about the Chicago Bears&Packers game?
Q. I want some funny facebook statuses about the Bears/Packers game todayy!

A. I told a someone today that I am a Bears fan because my mom and dad were Bears fans.

They asked me, "What if your mom was a moron, and your dad was a moron. What would you be then?â

I paused, smiled, and told him, âThen Iâd be a Packers fan!â

What are some funny facebook status and "that awkward moment " jokes ?
Q. What are some funny facebook status and "that awkward moment " jokes ?

A. That awkward momemt when a sentence doesn't end the way you octopus.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment