Saturday, April 20, 2013

Where to find pregnancy websites with coupons, sweepstakes, deals?

Q. People are always mentioning to me to join the websites that offer diaper coupons and monthly drawings and sweepstakes for pregnant women and new mothers. How do I find these websites? I don't even know where to begin searching on the internet....I draw a blank on what to type in whenever I try to search with google!

Perhaps these sites don't even exist in the first place?! Anyone know any?

A. Great one for me is babycenter.com. I'm on there email listing and get email everyday with helpful hints and coupons. You can also get them on the website. Another good way is Facebook. Which most people dont know. But if you like a company on Facebook they give discounts and coupons for things. Just like some of the baby stores you want to shop at.

is there a way for me to get notifications when there's going to be a new HGtv dream home sweepstakes?
Q. like through email or facebook or something? i dont like to watch hgtv, so i cant find out that way.

A. Sign up for mail from them on their website.

How do I get more votes for a contest?
Q. I've tried posting to Facebook, Twitter, and some forums I'm in. Seems like everyone's "overlooking" or too busy. So how do I go about getting more votes..?

http://fortwaynehomepage.upickem.net/engine/Details.aspx?p=V&c=53117#SD

This is my daughters contest entry.

A. check these 2 sites out they can help you out just make sure to read the contest rules as well

www.contestgalaxy.com good site to request votes on just make sure to read the rules

www.contestmob.com/blog good site for contest/sweepstakes related information

good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment