Monday, April 15, 2013

Where is the best place to buy youtube views, facebook fans and twitter followers?

Q. I know that social media is the backbone of advertisement these days and i want to give ma new online business a boost. I have seen it work wonders for people who have gone ahead and bought facebook likes and youtube views etc to promote their website or business but it can be hard to shop around for good services so i'm going to ask here since someone must have been though this already. Is there a good site that provides quality services for these requests? I want real people and not bots. I also would like to know if there is just one site where I can get all of these rather than having to deal with different sites for each. thanks!

A. Well I prefer different sites for youtube, facebook and twitter. There is a reason for that. Well almost all are scams except for some. I had a normal experience with merely a single youtube viewer giver and that is http://www.buyyoutubviews.com/ although I didn't order the large number of views. Try you luck and keep trying.

How can I get Facebook fans from Russia ?
Q. There are now several services out there that offer support to build facebook fans either internationally or in specific countries. There are a few that I have read about recently in NewsWeek. Here is the article about it:
http://www.newsweek.com/2010/08/10/businesses-buy-facebook-fans.html

The company featured in there says they are starting to target specific countries as well:
http://www.fansandinvites.com/

A. Your right, there are a few out there.

But not all can target russia.

From personal use i know of two sites that have delivered what they have promised

site 1. www.growyourfans.com

site 2. www.wantfans.com

good luck, see what company caters more to your needs.

Where I can buy facebook fans?
Q. I have a company and for my company facebook fan page I need many fans. So please tell me a site where I can buy facebook fans?

A. well,

No body sell facebook fans, you should do one thing to increase your fans, include like button in your blogs and websites, it will increase. One more thing you can do, like those pages which has large number of fans, or go and comment with your link.

Thanks




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment