Sunday, April 14, 2013

Where can I go to submit my idea for a facebook application?

Q. I have a really good idea for a facebook application. Where can I go to submit it. Can I receive money if it does well?

A. if you go here http://developers.facebook.com/ there is a link that says "Get Started: everything you need to know to get started building a facebook application"

How do I create a facebook application?
Q. I have a good idea for a facebook application. How do I create this application and submit it?

A. Put in the search box of Facebook: "Facebook Developers" Select the application named liked like that and you will enter a community of the developers that submit applications. It has great guides of how to do it, plus a lot of tutorials, explaining the anatomy of the application, how it works in facebook, what programming languages do you have to use to make it, the tools you will need to start, etc.

Its a great guide to start.

So, good luck with your application!

Is it really possible to make money from facebook application?
Q. Is it really possible to make money from facebook application?
If yes, how?

A. im pretty sure you can
try this:
http://docs.widgetbox.com/developers/app-accelerator/
i havent tried it myself, but it might work




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment