Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Where can I buy facebook poker chips for Zynga's Texas Holdem Game other than through Zynga?

Q. Zynga's prices for facebook poker chips are kind of high. I know others sell facebook chips too if anyone can reccomend one I'd appreciate it. I'm looking to buy 10 million chips.

A. There's quite a few sites other than Zynga that sell facebook poker chips for that game. I bought 10 million chips from http://www.facebookpokerstore.com for $50 They're prices are like 80% less than what Zynga charges for facebook poker chips and they're pretty quick to respond.

I used to play on Pokerstars (play money) before going to Facebook poker this year, it has a friendlier atmosphere.

I hope this helps. Good luck rojelio.

Where can I buy facebook poker chips?
Q. I am looking to buy facebook poker chips and even sell facebook poker chips, Does anyone know which website offers it?

A. I recently came across this great website where you can buy facebook poker chips http://www.chipsmagic.com/buy-facebook-poker-chips.html you can also sell your facebook poker chips http://www.chipsmagic.com/sell-facebook-poker-chips.html they are currently running a special offer wherein you can get a load of free facebook poker chips http://www.chipsmagic.com/free-facebook-poker-chips-special-offer.html

What do you think about running a business on facebook?
Q. I want to start my own business but I see how much it is going to cost me, so my friend insisted that I start selling on facebook to start making profit and when I make enough to just branch out and start my own site. I would like to know opinions and etc.

I wanted to start off selling from home and build profit, then start an online store, but then my friend came to me and said i can put my name out there as well as make profit on facebook . 'So i would like to know do anyone know anything about it or have anyone had any experience with selling on facebook?
Im curious cause it seems like a good idea so many people are on facebook.

A. I believe Facebook is a great way to advertise your business! Not sure exactly what your business will be but advertising to friends and family is a great way to begin. If you are creating a product and selling it then I would suggest also listing it on places such as: Amazon, eBay, Craigslist, Etsy (A website where handmade items are sold and has a truly interactive community), and other online places.

If it is a service you are selling I would suggest selling on Facebook, then once you have accumulated enough funds, advertising in the newspaper and investing in other means of physical marketing to people. Creating your own website is a big process that can often end up quite costly. In the past I have refrained from creating my own website and stuck to marketing on social media and advertisements such as fliers, postings, and business cards.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment