Thursday, April 11, 2013

When is a good time to add someone as a facebook friend?

Q. I was talking to this girl at work for 5 minutes in another department and I would really like to talk to her again. I am a facebook dummy and don't really know when is the right time to add someone as a friend on facebook. Do I ask her first in person if she wants to be facebook friends or do I just add her without saying anything? I am afraid she will reject me as a facebook friend and don't know what to do.

A. What I'd say is go over and say a friendly hi next time you're round that department.
Being friendly in reality will aid your chances of her accepting your request.
Once you have greeted her at least a second time there is no reason you shouldn't add her on facebook.
Another thing to look out for is mutual friends - it's not a necessity to have any but if you do it's a confidence booster when adding people on facebook.

Really, the worst that can happen is a rejection, and that might not mean anything when it comes to reality.
Check if she has other co-workers on facebook as some people might not like to have the office haunt them after work ;)

But mostly : go ahead and add her!

How can I start a children's Christian facebook page?
Q. I am trying to start a Christian out reach for 13+ on facebook. I do not even know how to add a badge, or how to start posting on it. Will Facebook for Dummies help me?

A. just follow the steps on this page, and it will all come naturally!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/create.php

How do I insert pictures or video into the comments part of someone's post on Facebook?
Q. I see it is done, but I don't know how to do it. Can someone explain it to me in" Facebook for Dummies" terms? Not computer savvy, so as easy for me to understand, please.

Thanks for your help.

A. see upload in here you find it




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment