Saturday, April 6, 2013

Whats the fastest way to get Myspace to take down my page?

Q. I can't delete my account so i decided to advertise Facebook, and upload photos that say myspace sucks. What else can I do to get my profile taken down asap?

A. put naked pics all over your profile and put a nude pic as your display pic. Add tom to your friends ( if he still isn't your friend) and post naked pics in his comments lol

Making money online! How do I start, I don't want to do silly fb like page stuff?
Q. Have you got any tips on where to look for online jobs, that aren't just advertising facebook pages or commenting on blogs? I would like to earn reasonable amounts, say maybe $50-150 per week.
I'm a capable programmer, writer, reviewer, and artist.
So if you have any suggestions of sites or companies that host this kind of work online, it would be much appreciated!

A. Scams, scams all scams.
Oh, and you'll get some that even advertise on here - enjoy.
A computer programmer should not have trouble finding work at a fortune 500 company that actually pays. They might even let you take work home, after they start trusting you

When doing CPC advertising on Facebook, why does it matter if I have a low CTR?
Q. I am doing some advertising on Facebook, and I have a very low CTR for my ads. But who cares? If I am paying per click, why does my CTR matter? Would I get a lower cost per click if my CTR was higher?

A. I wasn't aware Facebook was doing CPC ads, only CPM, but it's been almost 3 years since I've advertised on there and they've grown up a lot. Well, the obvious answer is a low CTR means your ad isn't being terribly effective. It won't cost you any more, but something's keeping people from checking out your ad.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment