Monday, April 15, 2013

what to do if someone steals your email and facebook page?

Q. I have a business facebook and email account with yahoo. This person stole the facebook and email page and blocked me out of it. I no longer have access and my question and answers for security have been changed. I really need help with this because they are not posting embarrassing comments on the facebook that will hurt my business. How do I fix this?

A. For the EMAIL:
Yahoo Customer Service Info:
866-562-7219 or 408-349-3300
http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/original/forms_index.html
(live HELP chat link available above)
Yahoo Personal Email: 866-492-4664 (small fee)
8am - 5pm M-F (Pacific Time)
cc-advoc@yahoo-inc.com or
mail@cc.yahoo-inc.com

Facebook - try these instructions:
http://www.ehow.com/how_5807957_fix-hacked-facebook-account.html

How can I set Yahoo Answers to update my Facebook Business Page instead of my Facebook Personal page?
Q. I have a personal and a business Facebook page. I want Yahoo Answers to update my Facebook Business page, not my personal page. Does anyone know if this is possible, and how to do it?
I have looked everywhere for the answer.

Thanks!
I tried setting "use Facebook as Page"... and I made sure that it was turned on (set to that) before I ever posted anything on Yahoo Answers, but it still updated my personal page, not my business page.

A. To added external page in Facebook fanpage is application term. No such application is released related this. So, you can not do that right now.

How do I have a facebook for personal and one for business?
Q. If ppl look me up as John Doe wouldn't both my personal and business facebook pop up?
How do I separate that so that my friends only get added to my personal account?

A. For your business page, I would recommend creating a Fan Page. This way when you post something on your business Facebook, it will show in all your 'Fans' New Feeds to keep them up to date. If you do a Group, it does not show.

http://jsncafe.com/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment