Thursday, April 11, 2013

What is the number to call Facebook Customer Service?

Q. My mom's friend got her facebook hacked and she wants it back. I am trying to find a working phone number for facebook customer service to give to her so they can call and ask for professional help. Anyone know the number?

A. they dont have a customer support number, because they dont have customers

facebook is free, so we are all just users, not customers

the only thing you can do is use their help center to try and contact them

http://facebook.com/help

good luck

How can i block someone on Facebook who has already blocked me. i dont know the email address 4 the account ?
Q. If the only way to accomplish mutual block is to contact facebook customer service what is the email or where on my account will i find the selection. and should i ask for ???

A. you are already invisible to one another...i love blocking people so i dont see their stupid comments on my friends things and so they stay out of my business :)

How to contact facebook customer service?
Q. I wanna give some feedback but I can't find how to contact FB customer service. And I don't know how to make questions on FB help center. Help!

A. Email them at info@facebook.com or appeals@facebook.com..
Hope it helps u..




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment