Thursday, April 11, 2013

What is a funny of creative facebook status?

Q. What is a funny of creative facebook status?
Maybe something silly or one that will get people thinking.

A. "Name says "OBESE PENGUIN!".....I just wanted to say something to break the ice."

I am really not that creative. You can find that status and many others on Status King! Have fun!

http://apps.facebook.com/status_king/top-25-facebook-status-updates-all-time.php

What is a clever facebook status for the England vs. USA World Cup game tomorrow?
Q. What is a clever facebook status for the England vs. USA World Cup game tomorrow? I am British and I am supporting England. I want to make a clever facebook status for tomorrow. Please help me! I was thinking of a facebook status which had to do with getting back at the US for the revolutionary war but I couldn't think of anything clever enough. Any other clever facebook status would be much appreciated.

A. "I'm so clever that I can't even come up with a clever facebook status. See how clever I am?"

What is a good facebook status for a bartender to post to get customers to come in?
Q. My boss wants the bartenders and servers to post a Facebook status to get business. I've been posting a status everyday, they seem to get less interesting I need a few ideas on a good status to post that's creative and That will catch people's attention!!!!

A. Zuckerberg of Facebook to keep an iron grip after IPO
http://ha-hi.com/zuckerberg-of-facebook-to-keep-an-iron-grip-after-ipo-81671.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment