Tuesday, April 9, 2013

What is a funny facebook status I could make?

Q. This is dumb, but what is a funny facebook status I could make? Who doesn't want a well-liked status...:P

A. A funny Facebook status that I can think of is "Peanut butter jelly time"

Good luck!

What is some funny facebook statuses about the Chicago Bears&Packers game?
Q. I want some funny facebook statuses about the Bears/Packers game todayy!

A. I told a someone today that I am a Bears fan because my mom and dad were Bears fans.

They asked me, "What if your mom was a moron, and your dad was a moron. What would you be then?â

I paused, smiled, and told him, âThen Iâd be a Packers fan!â

What are some funny, yet dirty facebook status'?
Q. I'm looking for some funny facebook status' that can be thought of as dirty? Anyone got any ideas?

A. tired, gonna give my pillow head




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment