Wednesday, April 17, 2013

What is the facebook app release date on the zune HD and is there plans for any other new apps?

Q. Also, is there any 3rd party app store rumors going around or a set release date?

A. it was supposed to be released this month some time, but that got delayed....silverlight (MS version of FLASH) my have something to do with this.

check out ZHDapps.com for a full list of 3rd party zune HD apps..all are free. you need to install XNA (free) to get them on the device tho.

as for an app "store" my guess if it ever happens is some time this summer when win-mo 7 comes out. hopefully MS will be smart enough to intigrate the zune HD into being able to run win-mo apps. but who knows if this will happen or not.

Why is my blackberry not getting the appworld and facebook update?
Q. I have the blackberry curve 8520 and so does my friend but when i looked at her app world and facebook i saw she had the v2.0.0.58 version but i still have the 1.9 version. And she has the more up to date version of the app world
Do i just have to wait or is there something i need to do?

A. You need to set up something on your phone or click on "ok" for once you see a pop up for "you would like to install this update?" or "updates found, proceed?" I have an android 4G phone and that's how easy updates are for me at least.

iPhone camera app that automatically adds date to the pictures taken?
Q. I saw some photos of my Facebook friends that has date and filter. Any ideas on what application that is?

A. the default camera app already adds dates to your photo.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment