Sunday, April 21, 2013

What Is The Best Way To Import MySpace Blogs To Facebook?

Q. I like Facebook, but I hate that their notes section isn't as appealing as MySpace's blogs. I've recently transferred a blog from MySpace to Facebook using the "share" icon located beneath each blog.

However, I do not like the way it appears on my Facebook page. Are there any better ways to import my blogs?

A. I use the Simplaris Blogcast app to import my blog:
http://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=2344132808

You can have it automatically check to see if you have updated your blog and a story will be written on your Wall, or you can have it manually set so that you will first log-into Facebook, access the app, and then have the story published to your Wall.

Or if you don't like that app, you can search for blog apps in the Facebook app directory:
http://www.facebook.com/apps/directory.php

How to hide your facebook profile picture from the public search engine?
Q. My facebook profile is completely private, but I do not like the fact that even though my profile picture album is private, you can still see my profile picture when you look me up. Is there any way to hide it?

A. d0n't think there's a way we can hide it..??
rather, i suggest, y0u may have y0ur acc0unt invisible in public search..
1. G0 to Account (3rd tab 0n upper-right c0rner 0f FB interface)
2. dr0p d0wn will have "Privacy Settings" opti0n
3. if y0u're 0n the page, "Choose Your Privacy Settings", y0u may click 0n the link t0 "View settings" (in paragraph 0f first categ0ry, "Basic Directory Information")
4. if y0u're 0n the page, "Choose Your Privacy Settings >> Basic Directory Information", the first butt0n is "Search for me on Facebook"
5. y0u may change it t0 "Friends Only"
head's up: we CANNOT cust0mize the privacy settings t0 "Only Me", th0ugh.
h0pe this' helps y0u w/ y0ur questi0n, pal.. take care,, ^_^

How to disable strangers from sending me messages on Facebook?
Q. Facebook recently changed its interface and now I can't find the option that disables the "Send X a message" link.

A. Follow the instructions:

1- Account.

2- From the list, click on Privacy Settings

3- Under the Basic Directory Information part click on the blue words "View Sittings".

4- Change the sitting of "Send me messages" to what you prefer.

I hope that helps!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment