Monday, April 15, 2013

what is the best way to advertise on Facebook?

Q. I have a small business with a small budget. I want to advertise on Facebook but I don't know how to go about it. I heard most ads there are extremely expensive. I need some ideas.

A. 1. Make an account especially for your business, and then put up videos, photos, ect. for your small business.
2. Well, you can make a Facebook, and I heard that once you make a page, you can change the person you're using it on, and turn it into the page only, so whenever you log in you'll be able to work on the page for the business or something.
3. When making a Facebook page, it's usually stating in the options where you can make a business page.
4. Just distribute, now remember don't spam, we all hate spam. Just get some of your close friends involved, and post on other pages with similar topics. Try to make friends and tell them about it.

How do I advertise my facebook group?
Q. Without spending cash is there a way to advertise your facebook group to a wider audience, within facebook itself.

A. Suggest to your friends in facebook to join your group. And try to include useful information on your facebook group. It will be popular automatically. And also free!

How do u advertise on FaceBook. Can you use url signatures? I prefer not to pay the ppc because it is so expen?
Q. How do u advertise on FaceBook. Can you use url signatures? I prefer not to pay the ppc because it is so expensive. Can you create a page and send people to that?

A. Why don't you go to Facebook and find out, instead of asking this question in the mental health section?? You won't get many answers here about that.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment