Sunday, April 14, 2013

What is the best online non-dating site to make new local friends?

Q. Besides myspace, facebook, and craigslist: what is the best online site to meet local people? I don't want to date, I just want to make new friends. Online is more convenient. I don't mind a dating site that has a just friends option. IM/chatrooms are fine by me too. USA sites only, please.

Thanks.

A. Give this one a try. lol
http://www.meet-an-inmate.com/

How long should we be messaging each other on a dating site?
Q. I want to talk to her somewhere more appropriate and give her my number and facebook but she keeps on ducking the question and ignores my number. How long should i be messaging someone on a internet dating site? Should it be something like a couple ofg weeks until i get a number or is that a silly amount?
I mean I went on the site to get dates.

A. it depends on the girl...if they give you their number the first day then they're probably not going to make for a good girlfriend. for a good girl it's probably going to take atleast a week...maybe a few weeks.

What are the best free dating sites without credit card requirements?
Q. Hey everyone, which are the best free dating sites without credit card requirements? I want to get back into the dating game but not badly enough to dish out 40 bucks a month for some of these dating sites with credit card requirements. I know that there must be some completely FREE dating sites without credit cards required but I have yet to stumble upon one. would someone point me to the nearest free dating site without credit cards needed, thanks in advance.

A. Try a free dating site that offers a different angle to online dating. Best is Friends Match Me dating site. It is completely free. You can find out if other members have mutual friends with you or similar Facebook Likes! Also they have member videos too!

A lot of people say they met their gf/bf through another friend. Friends Match Me helps you do that.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment