Monday, April 1, 2013

What innovations should I do facebook company page?

Q. please suggest me some strategies for making my company page more popular on social medias. Give me some unique ideas.

A. Hi,

Here is the link for your query:

http://www.facebook.com/help/pages/promotion

Why do my pictures that I place on my Facebook page (not my personal profile) not appear on my timeline?
Q. Lately whenever I place pictures on my Facebook company page they do not appear on my personal timeline. I also notice that the views are significantly lower, which probably means that other people that like my page do not get the pictures on their timeline either.

Is there any solution for this?

A. Facebook is just starting to suck. There's always problem after problem with that website. Twitter and Tumblr never have these problems though...

I am researching creating a company facebook page, and I want to know what sort of threats this poses?
Q. Particularly, what do I need to be aware of in terms of protecting my network. I'm not worried about letting bad guys know where I live or accidentally posting personal information. I'm more worried about viruses/SPAM/etc. Any tips from anyone who employes a company facebook page or from an IT professional would be welcome.

A. The simple solution to Facebook security issues is not putting on the site something that you aren't happy with the entire world knowing.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment