Tuesday, April 23, 2013

What do you think of people on online dating site asking to see your Facebook profile?

Q. I've met about 4 guys on an online dating site who after e-mailing each other for a bit, asked if I was on Facebook and asked if they could be added as a friend. I'm uncomfortable letting these guys know my last name much less see all my personal information, pics, friends, etc. This to me is a turn off. What do you think??

A. If you don't want to give them personal information such as your last name they have no business seeing your Facebook profile.
It might be a way for them to gather personal information from you without asking you directly.

I personally don't even give my first name to people online unless I feel comfortable doing it. If you feel even a little bit uncomfortable giving information about yourself to those guys, DON'T DO IT. Sorry for screaming but you need to realize that there is a reason why you feel uncomfortable about it. If you keep contact with them on the dating site only it will be easier for you to "cut the cord" if things turn bad at some point of if they turn out to be stalkers etc...

What should i write to women online that i want to write back to me?
Q. On facebook or other dating sites... What should my opener be? and what should i talk to them about? I want more girls to write back to me and keep in touch.

A. Dont start out shy, even if that is you because being shy in person is one thing, but being shy on the internet is a whole nother, so try and be livelier than normal. Dont be desperate for "pics" or their facebook bc they wont want to give their full name right away.. Start out with email if the dating site doesnt have a chat or whatever. You should practice on omegle. I do lol for fun

Someone has been giving out my email address for their personal networking, what do I do?
Q. Someone has been using my email address to sign up for personal networking sites, including Facebook and dating sites. My inbox is full of messages for some guy named Allen, including private messages from dating sites... I'm married and female! How can I get these emails to stop, and this person to stop stealing my email address?

A. Make a new email address. There is nothing else you can do, unfortunately.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment