Sunday, April 14, 2013

What are your funny facebook status updates?

Q. What are some interesting / funny status updates that you have used?

You can also find some from the web.

A. *When I was born, I was So surprised that I didn't talk for a year and a half*
That's the one I used recently, and gosh the comments I got...it went as far as getting me married, and I have no idea why! LOL

I use serious status messages though.


(\_(\
(=' :') --<I ⥠U>
(,(")(")
â¾ -ÃoÆ'Å£ ÆÅÆ¿Æ´-â½
â·- -βέšƭ Ñ Ä­Åħέš- -â·
â½-â ÄÇvÇήέ Ð¯Î¬Ñ â-â¾
ââââââââââ

What are some funny facebook status updates?
Q. What are some funny status updates that you've seen, or ones you've written? Which ones are your favorite?

A. The neighborhood kids invited me to play water games with them. I'm just updating my status while I wait for the kettle to boil.

I accidentally wore a red polo shirt at Target

Today, a twelve year old went up to me and said "may I please have a cigarette?" I can't believe kids this age are already so polite.

Irony, drawing trees on paper.

God wants religious fruit, not religious nuts.

What should I put as my Facebook status?
Q. This is pathetic, I know, but I deactivated my Facebook a couple weeks back and I'm considering reactivating it. If I do, I want to post a funny status. What should I put?

A. Don't do that.....




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment