Friday, April 12, 2013

What are some good love quotes to put on facebook?

Q. I just like putting love quotes on facebook i come up with some of my own actually but im sorta brained washed so i cant think of any right now i'll probably change some of yours around to make it mine! Thank you btw

A. Fall in love with someone who deserve your heart. Not someone who plays with it.

Youâre not afraid to love youâre just afraid of not being loved.

We loved with a love that was more than love. - Edgar Allan Poe

True love is like ghosts, which everyone talks about and few have seen.

The best proof of love is trust. - Joyce Brothers

The degree of loving is measured by the degree of giving. - Edwin Louis Cole

For more love quotes browse source link from where i got these.

Is it wrong posting this quote in facebook?
Q. I have posted this quote in facebook. "God has given you one face, and you make yourself another. " Is it something we shouldn't post. my worry is it looks likes something personal.

A. i agree with aubri. it doesnt seem awful at all, i like it. and its true

What is the exact quote from the book "Once Upon a Marigold" about needing six hugs a day to sustain you?
Q. I <3 that book and want to add the quote to my list of favorite quotes on Facebook but can't find the exact quote anywhere. I don't have the book on my person at the moment so I can't page through it. Help?

A. "What was one of the ideas Christian had? People shouldnât have children unless they wanted them, people should be nice to each other and share what they have with people who need things, everybody should have six hugs a day"




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment