Saturday, April 6, 2013

What are some funny/good/interesting facebook statuses?

Q. I want to conduct an experiment to see whether the liking of facebook statuses is really just down to popularity and not humour.
This is what usually happens
an unpopular girl will put a funny status and will get 0-5 likes.
A popular girl will put a funny status and will get 50-100 likes.

I am not so popular anymore so no one cares about liking my status if they are boring. I will put a funny status and see how many people like it.

A. Facebook is stupid.

What are some really funny facebook statuses that people will respond to? 10 Points BEst answer?
Q. I need some facebook statuses that people will respond to. Can you help me get some funny facebook statuses I'm okay with one link but can you guys think of something? Please 10 points for best answer

A. 1. is trying to solve a Rubik's cube but is colour blind... this could take a while...
2. Statistically, 132% of all people exaggerate.
3. Good morning... I see the assasins have failed.

Hope it helps!
PS check this out: http://hubpages.com/hub/50-Funny-Facebook-Status-Ideas

What is a really good/funny Facebook status?
Q. I just want a good Facebook status... Ive posted some that are good but now I can't think of any!

A. I normally do everyday situations and then make them funnier.. like:
"At the ATM getting out some money..
Private school kid: "hang on, I need to check if I have enough money." *looks* "eurgh, I havent had any more put in! God.."
Private school kid 2: "Lawrance, you have a couple of thousand more than most!"
Ahh some people -_-"
and funny things that you hear your friends and family say etc.. I get quite a few with shuff like that :)
Hope this helps




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment