Thursday, April 25, 2013

What are good cheap marketing ideas for a new fashion business?

Q. "I am hoping to open a fashion store and need great ways to market on FACEBOOK (which I feel don't work that great). I'd love any creative/useful/affordable ideas!
Thanks!"

A. If you wanna marketing of your fashion business your choice of FACEBOOK is absolutely right but it need to optimize a positive efforts.
I recommend you to create a fan page for your business, then start to sharing your product with your friends. You can then keep your fans up-to-date about the information of fashion business. This increase more follower and also fans are able to share your product with their friends. So you see, there is a great opportunity for growth if you do it right! some more better way you may contact any business promoter who work for marketing and promotion..some time back I took help with 'em after that my business grew faster the magicsolv.com is the name they professional in internet marketing, web promotion..they for facebook marketing in a best way i suggest you to take help your fashion business may get success soon so just do it Enjoy !

How can I increase likes for a photo marketing contest on Facebook?
Q. I've joined a photo marketing contest on Facebook. I want to know where and how I can market the photo so I can win more LIKES. Please share your thoughts. Thanks in advance.

A. Hi,
To increase the like on your photo, consider
Tagging all your Facebook friends will have them like the photo and their friends will see this as part of their news feed.
Have a well known and Influential personality post a link in their page; this will greatly increase likes.
Sourced from

How can I increase likes for a photo marketing contest on Facebook?
Q. I've joined a photo marketing contest on Facebook. I want to know where and how I can market the photo so I can win more LIKES. Please share your thoughts. Thanks in advance.

A. videos




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment