Friday, April 19, 2013

We're having issues with our new business Facebook Page beng able to be searched for. Help?

Q. We setup a new business Facebook page and published it on 2/26. Initially we thought the search issue have have been because we didn't have enough likes. We managed to get over 100 and thought that would help the issue but it has not. Any help would be appreciated.

A. Navigate to facebook.com/username to set a customized name for your Facebook business page. The business page username will result in a shortened, easy to remember web address for your Facebook business page.

2
Upload a logo or brand specific image for your business and display the image as the profile picture. If you a logo associated with your business, customers will be able to recognize your business just by viewing the profile image.

3
Utilize the Event and Notes features to create custom content for your fans. By creating an Event, you can inform your customers of specials, sales, or promotions. Notes allow you to add text, images and links all in one area so that you can provide information to your clients or customers.

4
Use an RSS feed to automatically update your Facebook business page with information from your regular business website or blog. Download an RSS feed reader app onto your Facebook business page to use this type of feature.

5
Download an application that uses Facebook Markup Language, or FBML, to your Facebook business site. These types of applications allow you to enter HTML code to customize boxes and tabs so that you can make the page look similar to your website. Enter HTML information by clicking on "Edit" once you are in the FBML application.

Tips & Warnings

Applications that use FBML allow you to utilize images and features from your regular business website on your Facebook business page by copying and pasting the HTML code. The newly customized Facebook business page will also redirect back to your regular business website.



Read more: How to Customize Facebook Business Pages | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_8272942_customize-facebook-business-pages.html#ixzz1oHT2OnJx

what to do if someone steals your email and facebook page?
Q. I have a business facebook and email account with yahoo. This person stole the facebook and email page and blocked me out of it. I no longer have access and my question and answers for security have been changed. I really need help with this because they are not posting embarrassing comments on the facebook that will hurt my business. How do I fix this?

A. For the EMAIL:
Yahoo Customer Service Info:
866-562-7219 or 408-349-3300
http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/original/forms_index.html
(live HELP chat link available above)
Yahoo Personal Email: 866-492-4664 (small fee)
8am - 5pm M-F (Pacific Time)
cc-advoc@yahoo-inc.com or
mail@cc.yahoo-inc.com

Facebook - try these instructions:
http://www.ehow.com/how_5807957_fix-hacked-facebook-account.html

How can I set Yahoo Answers to update my Facebook Business Page instead of my Facebook Personal page?
Q. I have a personal and a business Facebook page. I want Yahoo Answers to update my Facebook Business page, not my personal page. Does anyone know if this is possible, and how to do it?
I have looked everywhere for the answer.

Thanks!
I tried setting "use Facebook as Page"... and I made sure that it was turned on (set to that) before I ever posted anything on Yahoo Answers, but it still updated my personal page, not my business page.

A. To added external page in Facebook fanpage is application term. No such application is released related this. So, you can not do that right now.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment