Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Want to add spice to my Facebook Profile?

Q. I am literally bored with the look of my Facebook profile. Is there any way to customize my Facebook profile?

A. Yes, you can change the look and feel of your facebook profile, pages and groups that are associated with your account. There is a FREE facebook layout application which I have tried and tested it on my facebook profile and it is spyware and virus free. You have an option to download these facebook layouts at http://plugin.chameleontom.com/aff/4862
You can check out some of the screenshots which I took of my profile by altering it's layout http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/album.php?aid=17096&id=120041561348929

How do i make my FACEBOOK profile more private ?
Q. I've uploaded some videos to my Facebook profile now i want to hide them but not from all friends, i only want certain friends to be able to see the videos and not all, i've done it with my pictures but cant seem to find anything to do with Video privacy ? Thanx for any help given peace and respect to all.

A. from within yoru profile select settings,
then privacy settings,
then profile,
under each option chose 'customise'
then type the persons name in ..
you can type multiple names..

How can you make your facebook profile where no body can click on ?
Q. Okay idk if im explaining this clearly but i've seen that on some of my friends facebook profile you can see everything but if you click on their profile pic it wont let you it dont do anything.. how can i make it to where no one can click on my profile pic/profile album?
@Bgfbd Htrhnmjrtt : Cool shittt right there!

A. Go to:

-Account
-Privacy settings
-Customize settings
-"edit privacy settings" for existing photo albums and video's

tada




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment