Sunday, April 21, 2013

Should I tell my boyfriend that I feel uncomfortable when he comments on other women's facebook pics?

Q. I find it very offensive that my boyfriend comments on this one particular girls facebook pics. I have a suspicion that he had a "thing" for her before we got together though he won't admit it. It's really bothering me but I just conceal it so that I won't seem possessive. Will it make things worse if I complain?

A. be honest and tell him how you feel.

How many of you photoshop your pics on facebook?
Q. I've noticed that lots of people look much better on their facebook pics than they do in real life.

A. I don't.
I post webcam/phone photos on Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr.

I am a professional model though, so some partially retouched work photos are posted as well.

How to uncover to everyone that someone is a fake profile on facebook?
Q. This girl runs through guys like its nothing... But the funny thing is i googled her Facebook pics and she's a fake using a site models pictures. How do I let everyone know she's fake without seeming completely crazy?

A. Find the website where her real picture and name is posted, then contact all of the fake girls Friends and send them a link to the real girl's page.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment