Monday, April 8, 2013

Should I Buy facebook fans for my page, is it worth doing it?

Q. I have a new facebook page and i have seen there are various websites where you are able to buy facebook fans and likes, they say they are guaranteed and seem very affordable but i wondered if people thought it was worth doing or not?

A. no! its just a waste of money to buy likes! if u just want likes, and that's all, then go ahead. but if you want to see if people truly like it, dont.

What are the best websites for providing stock market tips and forex tips?
Q. I'm looking for actual market tips, such as Buy Facebook at $30, not tips like 'Dont put all your eggs in the one basket.' I know a lot of websites offer Free tips but how do you know which Tips are good and which Tips are bad?

A. If any of these tips are profitibla on the long run, they will not give it to you free. They will just trade it on themselves.

Free and Profit are never be at the same place when it comes to stocks or forex.

I would like to buy facebook credits cheap?
Q. Can anyone tell me the cheapest way to buy facebook credits? I really want to get some things on this game I'm playing on facebook but they sell 50 credits for $10. I know it has got to be cheaper somewhere else online.

A. Check on eBay




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment