Monday, April 8, 2013

Should I Buy facebook fans for my page, is it worth doing it?

Q. I have a new facebook page and i have seen there are various websites where you are able to buy facebook fans and likes, they say they are guaranteed and seem very affordable but i wondered if people thought it was worth doing or not?

A. no! its just a waste of money to buy likes! if u just want likes, and that's all, then go ahead. but if you want to see if people truly like it, dont.

Where to buy 100 facebook fans in a day that is guaranteed?
Q. buy 100 facebook fans?

A. Hey, If you want your facebook page to be popular,You should do these free easy tips:
1-) Share the page from your personal profile.
2-) Invite all your friends to join this page.
3-) Share it from any page which you're an admin in.
4-) Don't do anything against facebook privacy policy.
5-) Update your page's status & Upload photos for it.
Good Luck! :)

Where is the best place to buy youtube views, facebook fans and twitter followers?
Q. I know that social media is the backbone of advertisement these days and i want to give ma new online business a boost. I have seen it work wonders for people who have gone ahead and bought facebook likes and youtube views etc to promote their website or business but it can be hard to shop around for good services so i'm going to ask here since someone must have been though this already. Is there a good site that provides quality services for these requests? I want real people and not bots. I also would like to know if there is just one site where I can get all of these rather than having to deal with different sites for each. thanks!

A. Well I prefer different sites for youtube, facebook and twitter. There is a reason for that. Well almost all are scams except for some. I had a normal experience with merely a single youtube viewer giver and that is http://www.buyyoutubviews.com/ although I didn't order the large number of views. Try you luck and keep trying.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment