Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Name three of the best alternatives to Facebook & ad words for immediate results?

Q. What else is out there that allows you to fine tune your demographics as much and for a similar or more cost effective price.

I used to spend $50 on and off with Facebook marketing a startup poker site and get around 29 signup's from it before they disapproved my ads and said I need a 30k per month min budget to advertise this type of product with them.

What other methods of advertising would deliver the same, similar or better results as quick as the above can?

A. Plenty of Fish has unique demographics and member history stats, similar to Facebook, while saturated with dating ads, there's space for other products.

How about a self managed affiliate program, you can alert poker related sites about your program, perhaps offering some bonus prizes. The big boys setup CPA offers where you can pick specific user actions that you pay for; email submit, free trial sign-up, etc.

Is Facebook a good platform to promote my business?
Q. I'm currently doing affiliate marketing. But Still no Luck. I want some good methods of promoting my business. Have heard about Facebook marketing, is it useful?

A. It's a great idea to promote the business by using the facebook's lage network. today's concept of marketing has been changed Now a days people also changed their way to market their products online. They are taking benefits of good social networking sites such as facebook. Really this is such a big platform which can provide you large amount of friend, users or customers online and its worth marketing your business on it. you have to participate by offering valuable input be proactive and create groups, pages and events identify and network with 'the few' get involved regularly, but this works takes very much time so There are several companies which can assist aswell provide you their services on Social Network Marketing. some ago my friend advised and refered me one company who provide the same services named Magicsolv.com. I recommond you better use of their service and see the difference. Hope this helps!!

If I post to Facebook Market Place, will the link go to my FACEBOOK Home Page Wall?
Q. I want to use facebook market place to start marketing apartment rentals but i do not want to post the listings to my homepage wall as well, because 90% of my friends do not live in the area so I don't want them to have to keep seeing apartments I post.

A. yes




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment